Safety at the Department of Electrical Engineering
All activities at our Department need to function and at the same time offer a safe and secure environment for student, employees, collaborators, etc. In this page you will find information about our security representatives as well as security guidelines for the Department of Electrical Engineering.
- Environmental representative: Jan Sundberg
- Representative Equal terms: Malin Göteman
- Chemical representative: Zhibin Zhang
- Representative high altitude: Mikael Bergqvist
- Representative diving work: Anke Bender
- Fire safety representative: Tomas Nyberg
General Guidelines of Chemical Safety
Instructions regarding ordering, transporting, handling, storage, and labeling of chemicals and flammable goods, handling of laboratory waste, registration, as well as the measures to take for risk prevention. For accessibility we provide the same as HTML, DOC and PDF version.
General guidelines of chemical safety (English HTML page)
General guidelines of chemical safety (English document)