An expanding division at the Department of Electrical Engineering, specialised in the field of electronics, both in research and education.
News and Events
- Aluminium foils for energy applications 2023-04-05
- Body computing for new smart health services 2022-06-21
- Fat-IBC at the local news 2022-06-04
- Thin films for better fuel cells 2022-05-02
- KAW Foundation grants postdoctoral study in nanoelectronics at Standford to SSE´s graduate. 2022-04-19
- Smart Bioelectronic and Wearable Systems Summer School 2022-04-11
- Olle Engkvist for antibiotic resistance tests using electronic sensors 2021-12-16
- Two New Senior Lectures at Division of Solid-State Electronics 2021-11-26
- Olle Engkvist to explore parallel protein analysis with arrayed solid-state nanopores 2021-11-22
- Mirai for e-skin via collaboration with a large company in Japan 2021-11-18
- Miniature laboratory with biomedical potential on a biochip 2021-08-20
- Overcoming technological barriers in wireless brain-machine-body interfaces to empower individuals with multiple sclerosis: the new B-CRATOS paradigm shift begins 2021-03-30
- Researchers at the Division of Solid-State Electronics involved in multimillion SEK project on wireless body area networks 2021-03-02
- SINTEC project: best project website at the 2020 .eu web awards! 2020-12-17
- Chenyu Wen has received a postdoctoral project from The Swedish Research Council. 2020-06-08
- Chenyu Wen has received a postdoctoral scholarship by the Wallenberg Foundation. 2020-04-09
- Docent lecture: Electrokinetic effect: Prospects for biomedical sensing 2020-01-29
- Invited lecture: 3D integration the building blocks of upcoming technologies 2019-09-20
- UU Workshop for Writing Successful MSCA IF Grant Proposals in Angstrom 2019-06-20
- Open Seminars on Enabling Technologies for biomedical applications, June 14, Angstrom 2019-06-14
- Unfortunately there are no upcoming events at this time
Interested in electronics?
Interested in working with us?
Read about our open positions or about our degree project proposals.
Last modified: 2023-05-08